Ground Rules: The first player of this “game” starts with the topic “5 weird habits of yours” and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1) Whenever I see one of those huge inflatable gorillas on top of a car dealership or furniture store or what have you, I feel compelled to hum the Donkey Kong intro music.
2) I frequently use the phrase “ten to one” when describing whether or not someone is going to do something. (E.g., “Ten to one he’ll get that stuff entered in on time.”)
3) I almost never drink alcohol with a meal, unless it’s like beer with something spicy. I reserve the alcohol for after meals.
4) I don’t keep anything personal on my desk at work, save a Despair, Inc. desktopper. I never have kept pictures or anything like that on my desk whereever I’ve worked.
5) I actually prefer going to sleep with some kind of soft background noise like music or a computer fan. The exception is if a TV is going in the same room as me, as I’ll constantly be distracted by it and end up trying to watch.