Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) SFO Mom
2) Minivan Mom
3) Psy_guy (Minivan Dad)
5) The D’Arque Cathedral
What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was still attending UH; I was preparing to go to Ireland with the UH Marching Band for the St. Patrick’s Day parade in Dublin, and otherwise wondering if I was making the right choice staying at UH. I was also working part time at Prints Plus in the Woodlands Mall, where my ex-gf was my boss. (Go figure.)
What Were You Doing A Year Ago?
I was doing the same old same old work I’ve been doing the past few years, and also preparing to go to Midway Gamers Day in Las Vegas to cover Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks and the GameCube version of Mortal Kombat: Deception.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1) Cadbury Crunchies
3) Nachos w/ queso
5) Chocolate chip cookies
Five Songs You Know All The Words To:
1) Pink Floyd – “Comfortably Numb”
2) Nine Inch Nails/Johnny Cash – “Hurt”
3) Tom Petty – “Runnin Down a Dream”
4) Bob Seger – “Turn the Page”
5) Kansas – “Carry On Wayward Son”
(I know far more than these, but they came to mind…)
Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionare:
1) Pay off bills.
2) Invest most of the money.
3) Buy a new home in England or Ireland.
4) Donate to a charity.
5) Get a nicer home for my parents.
Five Bad Habits:
1) I speak before I think what I’m saying.
2) I tend to rush when I eat.
3) I’m extremely disorganized.
4) I snack.
5) I procrastinate.
Five Things You Will Never Wear Again:
2) Pendants or chains.
4) Cowboy hats.
5) Any belt with a buckle big enough to be mistaken for a license plate.
Five Favorite Toys:
1) My GameCube
2) My Playstation 2
3) My GBA
4) My iPod
5) My talking Dalek. :-)