Ok the rules..: Fill out about me.. and then if you do I’ll fill it out for you later in your journal. Lata’ fellows.
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When’s the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you
2 thoughts on “Stolen from Scott Howell…”
2. I’m not one to use that term very fast (I have known the people I call my friends in real life for over a decade), but you certainly have been there for on a number of occasions. In lack of a better term, I would describe us as “internet-buddies”. (Oh, and good collegues.)
3. We “met” in the Mortal Kombat online [note the lowercase o] community several years ago. We have never met in the physical world (as far as I know anyway â˜º).
5. Sure. (No tongue though, obviously. *shrug*)
6. DABz. Inspired by your pseudonym DArqueBishop, and a phonetic equivalent of the urban slang term “dabs” (which sounds funny). Probably something I would call you in real life when it wouldn’t be your first name. (No friggin’ way I would call you Dark Bishop.)
7. Pragmatic (â€¦but not dogmatic).
8. I don’t quite remember. Perhaps professional and a little mysterious.
9. Probably to a somewhat lesser extent. (That just appears to be some sort of rule that applies to most or all interpersonal relations.)
10. Web servers. (Sorry.)
11. Scotch. I’d get myself some, too.
12. About as good as it gets in terms of internet personalities. (Pretty good. â˜º)
13. Online; today. Physically; never.
14. Yep, and I’m fairly certain that sentiment is mutual. Nothing personal; merely professional.
15. I already took care of the first part. â˜º
Comments are closed.