1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
Er… don’t remember, honestly.
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Not that I can remember.
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
7. How fast can you type?
I don’t know, though I’m told it’s pretty damn fast considering I’m a two-fingered typist.
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
9. Eye color?
11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Years upon years ago.
12. Do you knock on wood?
Particle board counts, right?
13. Are you drinking anything right now?
I just finished a bottle of Shiner Bock.
15. Can you hula hoop?
16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
I’m in IT. I have to be.
17. What do you want for Christmas?
Books, CDs, DVDs, and games.
18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
Isn’t he the Michelin Man’s cousin?
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
No, I snore loud enough to be heard across the house.
20. Who wrote the book of love?
Whoever wrote the Kama Sutra.
21. Have you ever flown a kite?
I think I was in second grade the last time I did.
23. Do you consider yourself successful?
I’d like to think so.
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
138, though to be fair it IS linked to my Outlook contact list at the office.
25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
26. Plans for tomorrow?
Work, work, and more work. (With lunch possibly provided by a consultant.)
28. Missing someone now?
29. When was the last time you told someone â€˜I love youâ€™?
I don’t remember.
31. How are you feeling today?
A bit overheated, but good. (I had to go into an non-air conditioned area today.)
32. Are you black?
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
34. What are you looking forward to?
The three-day weekend, and maybe a working vacation in October.
35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I don’t remember having done so.
37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
I’ve never been that desperate for food.
38. Can you handle the truth?
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
As long as the green isn’t fungal in nature…
41. Any cool scars?
Eh, only if you count the one on my upper lip.
42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone? Do they know?
Possibly, and no.
43. How many kids do you plan on having?
I have no idea. Let me find a wife and I’ll get back to you.
44. What do you do when no one is watching?
That’s my secret.
45. Have you ever been in love?
46. Do you talk to yourself?
47. Is there something you want that you canâ€™t have?
Yeah, but it’s all unrealistic stuff like my very own TARDIS… :-)
48. Three things about the opposite sex that you FIRST notice?
Their eyes, their smile, and their attitude.
49. Who are you thinking about right now?
50. Who did you last hug?
Ironically enough, Meredith on Saturday.
51. Where is your phone?
It’s on my desk, charging.
52. What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner, consisting of bowtie pasta in a tomato meat sauce, and garlic cheese toast.
53. Favorite color?
55. What is the last movie watced?
V for Vendetta.
56. What song do you currently hear?
Some weird techno song on the DirecTV music station.
57. What do you want?
Let me get back to you on that.
58. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
Depends on who it is.
59. What TV Show are you watching?
The TV’s switched off.
60. What is your cell phone number?
That information is available on a need to know basis.