As Kerri put it in her blog…
I got tagged merely by reading a post, so consider yourself tagged, too! And you can blame the culprit here. Five things you might not know about me….
- I didn’t seriously drink alcohol until I was around about 29 or so, and I went straight to scotch and heavier beers like Guinness. I only drink in moderation, though, and have NEVER gotten drunk.
- One of my eyes is far weaker than the other. Until I was in my early to mid 20’s, I only wore a contact lens in my right eye, and the left lens in my glasses was clear glass. For that matter, unlike a lot of people, I didn’t start wearing glasses until I was around 20.
- I have Asperger syndrome. However, I was not made aware of it until a couple of years ago, when my friend Malia (whose oldest son has Asperger’s) realized I had it. I later found my parents knew, but kept the knowledge from me so that I didn’t think there was anything “wrong” with me.
- Despite the fact that I’m seen as a gamer and have an Xbox 360 and a gaming-quality PC, I actually play more classic games than anything else. The games I’ve played most often recently on my 360 have been Asteroids, DOOM, and Cyberball 2072, and I often play Pac-Man and Nethack on my cell phone.
- I was born with the beginnings of a sixth finger on both hands, resembling a small wart on the outside of the pinky finger. The one on the right hand was removed when I was VERY young, but you can see where it was. For some reason the one on the left hand was never removed, and I have no intention of doing so. It was tiresome in school, though, having to convince people repeatedly that despite what it looked like, it most certainly was NOT a wart…
I’m kind of curious as to what those who continue the meme have to say… :-)