Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 2a: When the title is in the first line of the song, post the next one….
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
(I should mention that it was rather time-consuming to do this, as I didn’t want any repeat artists plus I have a lot of instrumental tracks. That said… good luck!)
1) All around me, I see what weakness has made.
2) The sun rises to another day
3) When the big boys meet on the Sunset Strip, yeah
4) From the coast of gold across the seven seas
5) With the sun right through, departed into darkness, I need someone too
6) You better watch what you say
7) Strange shapes light up the night
8) In the jungle I run tonight
9) I know that your powers of retention
10) Ya better come inside when you’re ready to
11) At first I didn’t have the will to carry on
12) Broken lines, broken strings
13) Upon a darkened night the flame of love was burning in my breast
14) Sad suffering, I knew you when, farewell thee friend of mine
15) All that you touch, all that you see
16) I hear your heartbeat but you’re never there
17) I hear a voice in the room next to mine
18) Confusion in her eyes that says it all
19) Playground schoolbell rings, again – Evanescence – Hello
20) Well someone told me yesterday