1. Which curse word do you use the most? Bloody, believe it or not. (If you don’t think this is a curse word, you’re not familiar with Brits.)
2. Do you own an iPod? I have a 40 GB 3G iPod.
3. What time is your alarm clock set for? 5:15 AM, just in case I need to be up early.
4. How many suitcases do you own? One carry-on suitcase I bought from an OfficeMax nearly seven years ago for $10.
5. Do you wear flip flops even when it’s cold? I don’t wear them, period.
6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I’d rather be taking the picture.
7. What was the last movie you watched? The Towering Inferno over at Dave’s apartment.
8. Do you or any of your friends have children? Me? No. I have some friends with kids, though.
9. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Several people, and on several occasions. Heh.
10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? Nope… usually don’t need to.
11. Which CD is currently in your CD player? Relics of the Chozo, which is a remix collaboration of music from the game Super Metroid.
12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Regular.
13. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Not that I recall.
14. When was the last time someone hit on you? Er, I’m usually so clueless about such things that I have no idea. :-/
15. Can you whistle? Badly.
16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Someone from our human resources division.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Very likely, and probably not all that flattering. It’s not that I’m down on myself; I just know people who don’t like MK Online tend to talk shit about it and those who work there.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Did? I still do! (I wish they hadn’t cancelled Justice League Unlimited…)
19. There is no question 19?
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? I’m shy, period.
21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to? Er, not sure, to be honest… heh.
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? I had an old Pink Floyd shirt and an old Jethro Tull shirt. I don’t have anything more recent.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Either honey mustard or (much preferably) caesar.
24. Who was the last person to make you mad? Probably someone from #mortalkombat or #tnl… heh.
25. Do you do your own dishes? Nope.
26. Ever cry in public? Nope.
27. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? I’m on my Powerbook G4 right now. My home machine is a self-built desktop PC.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Uh… no.
29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Very likely not.
30. What did you do before this? I helped a user get his EDGE/GPRS wireless card working on his laptop.
31. When is the last time you slept on the floor? Hmmm… two years ago?
32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Five at a minimum.
33. Do you eat breakfast daily? Yep… cereal on weekdays and waffles on weekends.
34. Are your days full and fast-paced? Sometimes. It’s more feast or famine.
35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the package? Nope.
36. Do you use sarcasm? Yes.
37. How old will you be on your next birthday? 33.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Quite. If you’re going to express yourself, do it properly.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I went to Astroworld several times, though the last time was back in 1993. I’ve been to Six Flags Over Texas once.
40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? I get along with both the same, really.
41. Do you like mustard? Preferably Dijon or honey mustard, but yes.
42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? I fall asleep on my stomach but wake up on my back.
43. Do you watch the news? Nope. I prefer to read it online.
44. One of your scars — how did you get it? I was running around in daycare, horsing around, when I ran full-speed into a younger girl who had just turned the corner; I hit her with enough force where my mouth hit against her forehead and my lip split wide open.