1. Whatâ€™s the scariest movie youâ€™ve ever seen?
I would have to say either A Nightmare on Elm Street or Buio Omega.
2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood?
Dad made this really neat cardboard Rubik’s Cube costume for me one year. :-)
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
Hmmm… that’s a tough one. I would probably say Raiden from Mortal Kombat Conquest, or Agent Smith from The Matrix.
4. When was the last time you went Trick or Treating?
Way back in elementary school.
5. Whatâ€™s your favorite Halloween Candy?
For the most part, if you name it I’ll like it. :-)
6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
Imagine entering a high school, where it appears a school carnival is happening. You get in line for one amusement… and as you watch, the people ahead of you step in front of a school locker all laughing and having a good time… then, still laughing, they pull on the locker door which is still jammed shut. They pull, and pull… and they finally get the door open…
… at which point a huge vacuum-like force sucks all of them inside in less than a second, and the door slams shut.
Then the next group steps forward, doing the same thing, with the same results… and try as I might, I try to get out of line, but I get forced in front of the locker door…
No, I don’t remember what happened next.
7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
The Cthulhu-type supernatural gods in the shadows… those horrors of insanity which Must Not Be.
8. What is your Creepy-Crawly Fear?
Bugs. Especially flying bugs.
9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night.
One time when I was a kid, I went to bed after having an argument with Dad. He had tucked me in, we argued about something, and as I turned and went to sleep he turned the light out and wished me good night. After a bit, I turned, and saw a shadowy figure standing there. I screamed…
Turned out when Dad said good night and turned out the light, he didn’t leave the room after all and wanted to give me a scare. Thanks, Dad.
10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
Depends on how much you’re paying me.
11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack Oâ€™Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
If I carved them, I’d likely be a traditionalist.
12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Mom sometimes puts a couple of wind sock ghosts out and spiders with cobwebs. As for me, I just put a movie on and/or have spooky music playing.
13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
Pepperoni and extra cheese. (Sorry, bad joke.)